NATURAL BALANCE ELIXIR
110ML BOTTLE- 25% VV
All natural dietary supplement purposefully crafted with phyto-nutrients, probiotics, Vitamins A, B, C, E, and zinc to help the body’s energy needs that provides holistic cellular energy support. Support Immunity & Digestive system with antioxidants and essential vitamins to help empower the immune system daily.
May have positive effects on a range of other conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, ulcerative colitis, parkinsonism, dermatitis, migraine, CVS system, rheumatism and arthritis pain.
- Enhancing immunity due to a high concentration of flavonoids providing immune-protective and anti-aging properties.
- Lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease including the reduction of cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Improving lipid metabolism, can have beneficial effects on lipid levels, decreasing major health risks.
- Reducing systemic inflammation, the bioactive compounds are thought to influence external and internal inflammatory processes, helping reduce swelling and irritation.
- Lowering pain and inflammation, it is particularly effective in alleviating cluster headaches, as well as easing arthritis pain, post-operative neuralgia, and diabetic neuropathy.
- Clearing the airways, an effective oral treatment for cough, nasal congestion, asthma, and other allergic airway inflammations.
- Easing digestion, can help in the treatment of gastrointestinal problems, such as slow digestion, constipation, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Reducing cellular damage, the antioxidant action, hindering free radicals that destroy the cells, fighting harmful bacteria and viruses, and helping prevent degenerative diseases.
- Reducing the incidence blood clots, inhibit blood coagulation thus reducing the risk of vascular diseases, such as thrombosis.
- Stimulating urination.The diuretic properties help to eliminate toxins through urine, which is beneficial for those who suffer from kidney, bladder, and prostate diseases.
HEMP SEED OIL
110ML BOTTLE, 100% RAW PRESSED WITH DROPPER
- Support various functions in the body system including neuroplasticity, metabolism, and inflammatory processes.
- The myriad of benefits reported to be attributable to omega-3 PUFA include anticancer, anti-inflammatory, hypercholesterolemia, and anti-thrombotic properties.
- In addition, dietary omega-3 PUFA help to increase general metabolic rates and promote fat burning.
- Holistic source of all essential amino and fatty acids, Hemp seed oil is a complete nutritional source. In addition, constituents exist within the oil that have been shown to exhibit pharmacological activity.
- The fatty acid composition is most often noted, with oil content ranging from 25-35%, whole hemp seed is additionally comprised of approximately 20-25% protein, 20-30% carbohydrates, and 10-15% fiber, along with an array of trace minerals.
- Hemp seed oil contains linoleic acid (LA) and _-linolenic acid (LNA) as its major omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), respectively. These fatty acids comprise the most desirable contents of the oil, especially due to the ratios in which they exist.
- The 3:1 ratio of LA to LNA is alleged to be optimal for nutrition. The additional presence of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in hemp seed oil ultimately makes its nutritional value superior to most comparable seed oils.
HEMP PRO 150 PROTEIN
PRO-15-100% RAW CO;D PRESSED SEED OIL
Hemp seeds are one of nature’s best sources for plant-based protein. Containing all of the essential amino acids that the body needs, hemp protein powder is full of health benefits that will give the perfect nutrition boost. It contains 30% oil, 25% protein, 20% carbohydrates, 12% insoluble fibers, and vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, and zinc.
Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic (ω-6) and α-linolenic (ω-3) acids with a desirable ratio between 2:1 and 3:1 for optimal health. Hempseed protein consists mainly of globulin (edestin) and albumin. Support various functions in the body system including neuroplasticity, metabolism, and inflammatory processes.
The fatty acid composition is most often noted, with oil content ranging from 25-35%, whole hemp seed is additionally comprised of approximately 20-25% protein, 20-30% carbohydrates, and 10-15% fiber, along with an array of trace minerals.
- Boosts Immune System
- Increases Energy Levels
- Cleanses the Colon
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improves Digestion
- Build of Lean Muscles & Muscle Repair
- Curbs Hunger Cravings
- Reduces Osteoporosis Risk
- Regulates Cholesterol Levels
- Relieves Eczema
- Conditions Scalp